* You supply the content: decisions, consequences, images, and what feedback you want to give the participants.
* I’ll turn it into a branching scenario eLearning course.
* The course can be hosted on your LMS or on any website and played on any device.
* These are branching scenario eLearning courses.
* The participant gets a situation and has to make a series of choices - and experience the consequences.
* You can include any amount of real information - reports, pictures, videos, and sounds.
* For your course, choose to offer a single point of view or more than one identity.
* This means the participant can experience the same situation from multiple points of view.
* Especially powerful for making people aware of inherent bias or any other situation when it's useful to "stand in someone else's shoes."
* Medical ethics
* Communication skills
* Using questions to connect with sales clients
* Inherent bias training
* Cultural awareness training
* Sexual harassment prevention training
This is not the most effective training method for situations in which there is one right answer.